Monday 31 January 2011

A good mornings work!


A good mornings work!
Kittiwakes, is a beautiful gift shop in my village of Braunton , selling gorgeous items for your home, that once ventured into, you can't fail to be inspired! http://www.kittiwakes-shop.co.uk/ Kittiwakes took a complete range of my new cards, all handmade with a little bit of vintage something. For sale at £3.00 each. Do pop in to have a look.
I had a rather inspirational weekend , as William's sister came to visit. She was so full of ideas and ways to move forward that I am almost fit to burst. One important factor is that, I must keep on blogging as I have had my 3,000 hit in 6 months!!
My lovely son Harry went off on his first leg of his travels today. Bath, to see his girlfriend Anna and Izy his sister, and then onwards to Canada, where he will be picked up by my great friend Marie and then up into the mountains to ski for a month. Miss him already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...