Friday 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas!

Happy Christmas to all my friends and followers! Things are gathering speed now at the' Fricker 'household.
Alice is beside herself and I think Flora is too. Izy has finished the table decoration, William's cutting up yet more logs to try and warm up this place! Harry sadly isn't around as he is working as a chef in a very trendy bar in Instow, we do have him later tonight and tomorrow. I have a busy job to wrap rather a lot of pressies that I thought wasn't much!
The lane here is like an ice-rink and we still can't get in or out with a car, the sledge is fantastic but rides like a bobsleigh at a hundred miles an hour....watch out anyone wanting a peaceful walk!
I am looking forward to the new year and moving forward with my new venture, although I do feel that it may take longer than first hoped, all my fingers and toes are truely crossed. May I wish you all A Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...