Friday 10 December 2010

I'm in 'Wed' magazine!

I have had such an exciting afternoon, at long last 'Wed' magazine is out on sale and I have got a fantastic feature ,4 pages of my dresses and half a page add!
This is what they say about me.....Caroline Fricker Coututre.

"Made from the finest silks, organza and embroidered chiffon's, Caroline Fricker's stunning couture gowns are individually designed and handmade. With a fashion career that spans several decades, Caroline's award-winning flair is in full force within her beautiful and bespoke gowns. Incorporating every bride's personal sense of style with her innate creativity, Caroline Fricker Couture provides an all-inclusive service for breathtaking results."

Thank you so much 'Wed' magazine for believing in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...