Tuesday 30 November 2010

A wintery scene!

This was the scene that I looked out on this morning, quite inspirational and rather charming . It made me get quite excited about Christmas and everyone coming home. Harry returns on the 10th and Izy back from Bath on the 17th. The house is incredibly cold but maybe not so cold as outside! I shall certainly make it welcoming, as we have missed them terribly!
After a pretty scary journey to Georgeham Christmas fair, sliding all the way down the hill sideways. I did extremely well . A big Thank you to all my lovely friends who supported me and bought some lovely gifts!

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic picture! Well done for your gorgeous stall at the fair...it all looked wonderful...it definitely got us in the mood for Christmas! lots of love Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...