Thursday 18 November 2010

Royal Wedding!


Congratulations to Prince William and Kate Middleton! I love a good wedding especially a Royal one, we so know how to do things properly in this country!
Yes of course I would love to design and make her gown... I am waiting for the phone to ring!
Choosing the gown is the hardest part of planning for the great day. Every girl regards her gown as the dress of her dreams. But this is not just any girl, nor is it just any wedding gown. A future Queen of England needs to think long and hard, so much to take into consideration. My bet for the Royal designer will be Stuart Parvin..... classic and timeless or maybe Phillipa Lepley. Another designer that Kate uses is an Brizilian designer Daneiella ''Issa'' Helayel.I only wish it was me, maybe if I had started out when I did and not stopped, I would be up there now, and a real consideration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...