Tuesday 13 August 2013

Summer time!



This summer has been a really encouraging one for me. I have had some really super brides that I have worked really well with , the results have been stunning!
This is one of my brides on her wedding day. She is wearing a double crepe backed satin gown [of which we turned the silk over to have a non satin side, as she wasn't to keen on shine!] She chose a leavers lace in Ivory to come down half way as an over top. The lace had a beautiful scolloped edge. It had a slight scooped neckline, long fitted sleeves and rouleau loops and buttons all down the back. I love this photograph by Michael Wells photography. He captured this fantastic image, quite unusual for a wedding day. Thank you Hannah  for letting me use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...