Monday 8 July 2013

A new sample gown for my Collection!


This week I have been working on a new sample gown for my collection. My collection gowns show my customers the quality of my workmanship. I take them with me to Wedding Fairs and they are available to see from my studio and website.

This gown is a slim fitting 'A' line gown with a scooped front and low back. It is a very elegant gown, made in ivory Regal Silk Dupion, with an embroidered bodice. I have intricately used some very vintage sequins and diamantes on the flowers to decorate it. The train is also decorated with the embroidery, which I have painstaking cut and placed. I finished off with a duck egg blue flower for something 'blue' in the middle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...