Monday 24 June 2013

Cream Silk and Leavers Lace.




This lovely outfit was worn last weekend by Emma.

Emma came quite late to me, maybe three months before the Wedding! She knew exactly what she wanted and so this was a delight to make, and she was wonderful to work with too!
Many shops will not take on customers so late, really they want a good 6 months lead into a Wedding. However I rather like a late challenge, which was just as well!

The dress is in a cream Regal Silk Dupion with a cream Leavers lace bodice, with 3/4 length sleeves.
Under the bust sits a band. As you can see this dress is finished off with a wonderful hand tied bow and tails.

I love the back of this and I hope Emma will send me some good photos of it to show it off to its full glory...watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...