Friday 4 May 2012

Photo shoot for Wed Magazine!


I would like to say a BIG thank you to Pickwell Manor for letting Wed Magazine and all the people involved shoot my gowns in their beautiful house and grounds.

We had a long and tiring day.The results are stunning and soon to be seen in  the September edition of  the magazine.

My gowns were used for the eras 1940's 50's and 60's and all the shoots were photographed in black and white!

Here are some of my own shots, that I took during the day, but believe me Lucy Shergold the photographer has made them look a million dollars!

Alice Gown
Georgia Gown
Anna Gown
Racheal Gown

2 comments:

  1. Anne Bradshaw4 May 2012 at 21:01

    Beautiful dresses Caroline. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline,

    It was so great to work with you on this shoot.

    The detail in every one of your dresses is amazing - you can see that you put love into every stitch.

    I can't wait to see the finished pics.

    Love Eve x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...