Monday 23 April 2012

French Lace.

My studio has never been so busy these passed few weeks.

I feel utterly content working away, totally absorbed in my own little world, I love things taking shape, so I thought I share this one with you.

Here is a sneak preview of what will be a beautiful gown for a very special lady.

Together we chose a light Ivory Duchess Satin for the under bodice and skirt, with a stunning overlaid French Lace for the top. It is going to be so elegant when it's finished. I had better get on with the rest as there is quite a few days work left and only 5 weeks to the wedding.....more to follow!

2 comments:

  1. Caroline, this is so lovely, the lace is just gorgeous! Love s x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline... getting more and more excited by the hour! The dress looks amazing and so beautiful and I just love looking at it... can't wait to try it all on. T xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...