Saturday 30 April 2011

Catherine's Wedding Dress!


Oh what an amazing day yesterday. I was blown away by the stunning spectacle of The Royal Wedding.

For me, Catherine's Wedding gown was just incredible, it was everything I had expected and more.

The cut and design was exquisite, along with the choice of Silk and Lace.I do hope it will make potential brides look again at what they are buying and how gowns are made. So much is mass produced today, and still they come with a hefty price tag.

Couture garments  ooze style and finish, they are how I make my gowns, and I do hope there will be a revival of handmade Bridal Gowns, they do not have to be pricey, they are just made with love and incredible attention to detail, and certainly do not belong to the throw away fashion of today.

Long live Couture and the Happy marriage of William and Catherine.
Thank you for a perfect day!

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I think there will be a big response to couture/bespoke after yesterday Caroline - Brides need educating as to what they are buying when the purchase mass-produced. Most Brides (no offence) don't understand the difference behind off the peg/mass produced & couture, it is such a shame!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...