Monday 14 March 2011

Wed Magazine

I'm always a bit nervous about Monday mornings, but today, I was greeted with a nice surprise. When I got back from the school run....waiting in the post was Wed Magazine, and on page 30 there is a fantastic shot of my favorite gown 'Sarah', worn by my beautiful model Racheal.
It's a full page, which is such a luxury! Thank you 'WED MAGAZINE'
She is dressed in a Jane Austen inspired gown. Made in a Ivory Silk Dupion , with a detailed bodice in Embroidered Silk Georgette and little puffed sleeves.Worn with an over skirt of silk Georgette that floats as you walk. This gown is finished off with a vintage pink silk sash under the bust. It's so feminine!
Many people tell me this is there favorite gown...Is it your?
Leave a comment to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...