Tuesday 1 March 2011

Designing!


I was far too busy to blog last week. It was half term, so that didn't help matters. Although Alice was amazing and drew with me all week, in between making cupcakes, biscuits and seeing my wonderful friends, Marie and her family from Canada.

Here are a few of my sketches that I have been designing this week.I have been asked by South West Brides magazine for my take on the Royal Wedding. No pressure, but I do feel, I have been, in my mind, in Westminster Abbey all week! It will be fantastic advertising for me when it comes out in April.

I have just been to Northcote Manor, where I am showing at their Wedding Fair on Sunday the 6th of March 1pm until 5pm. What a beautiful place set in the rolling hills and over looking the Taw Valley near Burrington. It is so warm and welcoming, with delightful interiors and roaring log fires.Its just the perfect place to get married. Do come along and check it out. http://www.northcotemanor.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...