Wednesday 16 February 2011

Alteration!

An exciting weekend awaits, with the arrival of my great friend Marie and her lovely family and friends from Canada. I can not wait to show her all my gowns, and pretty things I have made over the last year. Marie is always so positive and 100% encouraging, so safe journey!

I have been busy redesigning a back to a gown, bought to me by a lovely bride, who wanted a little bit more. I find it rather interesting altering gowns, as you can find out how different designers make. Some well and some not! With Couture you can always learn more, and so its been an interesting exercise. Although what you think will be an easy job never is. Its far easier and cheaper in the long run to start from scratch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...