Saturday 21 August 2010

Sarah!


I have kept this gown until now to show you , It is from my new Collection for 2010/11. It is very Jane Austen
It is such a simple gown, and although this era could be rather unflattering, this is certainly not the case with this gown.
It is made from Ivory Silk Dupion, with an overlaid embroidered Chiffon on the bodice and sleeve, and again at the bottom of the underskirt. It is complimented with a beautiful Chiffon top skirt that falls away from under the bust line, it is open at the front, so that when you walk it pulls back to reveal the underskirt. It is finished off with a washed vintage silk Dupion sash and delicate bow in pink with a vintage broach, and six little rullo loops and covered buttons at the back. This dress is shown off beautifully walking through camomile with the most amazing Barn door behind. I have made this gown with a very special person in mind, and it is called Sarah!
Today I have had a really lovely meeting with my first Bride. She was very beautiful and stylish and loved all the things I love too , I am very excited and look forward to her return!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...