Monday 16 August 2010

Back in Fashion!

I was looking through all my old magazine cuttings today and came across this great photo. The chap looks rather dated , it was at least 17 years ago when this went into Brides magazine! However the gown was a huge hit. It was made in a iced pink Dupion Silk with a low fichu neckline that showed the shoulders off beautifully. The skirt was rather full with a long train which was very fashionable at the time. Although it seems that this is coming back into fashion again. The front and back of this skirt has an inverted pleat of white Silk Dupion, which looked fabulous when the Brides walked up the Isle. The back is finished off with a fall of handmade Organza roses made at the time by my lovely mum how helped me so much. Not forgetting all the covered buttons and roulo loops!
This feature brought in many orders. I now need to start thinking about my new collection and where to take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...