Friday 13 January 2012

The Georgia Gown...




Good Morning everyone. Today I am proud to showcase a new gown to add to my Collection.... The Georgia Gown. This is a bias cut dress in  an Ivory crepe backed Satin, with a delicate embroidered  net overlay. It is flattering and extremely elegant with its halter neck and removable lace bolero.

I am so often asked for a lace gown, but as I am sure you are aware lace can be so expensive. This alternative is so pretty. Why not come along and view it at The Saunton Sands Wedding fair this Sunday from 11pm.

The Georgia Gown is for sale for £1000.00! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Caroline, that is absolutely gorgeous! Hoping tomorrow goes well too! Loving the new look blog...fantastic! Love S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! With the bolero on it almost looks like my mom's wedding dress. Beautiful!
    xoxo
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...