Monday 11 October 2010

Wow, what a Show!

Wow! what an exciting weekend at Westpoint Arena for the Wedding Show. I am so exhausted. Two days of none stop shows attended by 1800 people. I still can't quite believe they were my gowns out there. The models were terrific, they made the gowns come alive as they danced down the catwalk. Teamcatwalkers who put on the show were great and certainly knew their business. Thank you Guys!!

Flora and I worked so hard dressing the models and changing them so quickly we hardly had time to think!

It is always manic behind the catwalk, but we all worked well together and had tremendous fun. Quite an eyeopener for Flora I think!

I have learnt so much from this. My gowns defiantly looked TOP END of the market and stood out really in a class of their own, perhaps because they were all handmade from 100% silk. All the other gowns on show over the weekend designer and otherwise were to my surprise 100% polyester. I could certainly tell the difference but could the audience!























1 comment:

  1. Oh Caroline,
    They all look so incredible!!! What an amazing show. Many congratulations...you must be sooo proud. You are brilliant!
    Love Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...