Saturday 29 May 2010

Time Out


Today is rather special as my son Harry is returning from university, it has seemed like a short year, but we are all delighted to have him home... and I can listen to his singing once again! I have not been able to sew much as Alice [6yrs] has wanted to make net flowers adorned with sparkles, we had put them on Alice bands and she has worn them at different angles throughout the day........is she taking after me?

This is Alice's favorite dress so far, what do you think?

It is made from a Dark Ivory silk Taffeta . It has two skirts ,the top one is detachable, it has a rather attractive waterfall effect which sits off centre and compliments the crossover bodice. I have completed the look with some amazing vintage silk Camellia's . The back is cut rather low, with little covered buttons and rouleau loops and finished with a beautiful and hand tied bow, I must find another photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...